Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A lot to think (and blog) about...

Now that I am no longer a 'virgin' blogger, its time to settle into the development of content for my blog.  While it is entitled The Scottsdale Real Estate Guy, for that is who I am, I intend to cover not only real estate topics, but also recent news events that I (and hopefully my audience) find pertinent, sporting news as I am a sports fan, primarily football, then baseball, and some basketball, some car reviews as I am a car fanatic, and some interesting household topics that will be interesting and useful to homeowners or those thinking of buying a home. 

On the real estate front, I have a lot to offer as I have worked in the real estate industry for over 20 years.  I am a Realtor and also a State Certified Residential Appraiser.  I have a unique and in-depth perspective on the real estate market based upon my many years of real estate experience as well as my day to day involvement in my real estate sales and appraisal community.  I will also share, over time, in this blog, some of my many other real estate experiences and knowledge I have gained while working in property management, project management, corporate real estate relocation, real estate financial services, as well as my experiences and knowledge of residential real estate investing. 



Andrew Ament, Realtor, Certified Residential Appraiser
www.andrewamentsellsaz.com
www.andrewament.com
www.thebestperspectiveteam.com
www.censeovaluation.com
www.thescottsdalerealestateguy.com (coming soon!)

480.540.5151
andrewament@cox.net


No comments:

Post a Comment