Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Gotta love a good coffee shop...

I travel around the Phoenix/Scottsdale Metro area quite a bit for work.  As a result, I tend to have opportunities to explore new places.  One such place that I found years ago in Tempe is called Xtreme Bean Coffee Company http://www.xtremebeancoffee.com .  Its convenient for me as I live in Scottsdale and my son goes to school in Tempe so when I drop him off in the morning, and if I don't have any immediate morning appointments, I can avoid the remainder of rush hour traffic by stopping into Xtreme Bean to get some work done before heading back out on the road.  Its a cool and casual place.  Free WiFi, decent coffee, good breakfast options.  They have a drive-thru for those on the go.  Inside there is plenty of seating, tables, couches, and chairs to chill out with friends or plug in and get some work done.  There is usually some good funky music playing in the background as well.

So if your in the hunt for an alternative to a national breakfast or coffee spot and like to support small, local businesses, I suggest giving Xtreme Bean a try.


Andrew Ament, Realtor, Certified Residential Appraiser
www.andrewamentsellsaz.com
www.andrewament.com
www.thebestperspectiveteam.com
www.censeovaluation.com
www.thescottsdalerealestateguy.com (coming soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment